Google+

Sunday 18 September 2011

P. Diddy Launches New Fragrance; Gets Support from Kelly Rowland


Sean Combs (aka Puff Daddy/ P. Diddy,) launched a new perfume called “Empress”,  at Macy’s in Lakewood, California, USA (sept 15)

Described as crisp fruity floral blend of key lime pie, mandarin imperial, star fruit, imperial French berry, caramel and comforting vanilla, this is what Puff Daddy had to say about Empress;

“It expresses the power of beauty and power of all women. While there are many ladies out there who embody the essence of my new women’s fragrance”,
To help launch his new fragrance, Combs enlisted the support of high-flyer Kelly Rowland whom he incidentally named as the face of his new perfume.



“I think Kelly Rowland is a perfect example of a modern day Empress. With her incredible talent and beauty, she will help me spread the word about my newest signature fragrance. I am excited to have her on board with me as I launch what I believe is the most powerful fragrance ever,”Combs said about his choice of ambassador for his fragrance.

Kelly Roland who had been touring with Chris Brown took a day off to launch the new fragrance. The sexy R&B singer showed off her legs in a black cocktail dress posing with the bottle while taking photos with fans.


On her part Kelly Rowland the ambassador  for Empress said “It just really celebrates a woman being unique and powerful and beautiful in her own right, and celebrating all our idiosyncrasies”.

EMPRESS is available exclusively at Macy’s department stores throughout the US for a retail price of $57 to $74

Empress fragrance from Sean Combs


1 comment:

John Petter said...

I am happy to found this Website.Agent Provocateur