Google+

Friday 23 September 2011

Quote of the day - Beyonce says she wants to start a new boy band


"I am starting my company, my label. I want to create a boyband. I want to continue to produce and do documentaries and music videos. I eventually want to start directing for other artists. Once I know that I have my stuff together and I trust that, I can do it for other artists."

"I see so many male artists building these empires and passing their knowledge onto other artists and developments."
Could Beyonce be refering to hubby Jay Z.

Beyonce dazzled in a white halter neck dress at the launch of her fragrance Pulse. Bey looks ravishingly sexy as the all white maxi gown shows off her pregnancy cleavage. Beyonce in the course of her pregnancy is showing the world how glamorous one can be while pregnant




No comments: