Google+

Thursday 29 September 2011

Quote of the day:Amber Rose said she will kick kanye west while he was down

"I think he would beat the crap out of Kanye, and I'd kick him while he was down! I'd be right there with him, I'm going jump in." 
This is what Amber rose said in an interview with Cipha Sounds and Peter Rosenberg,when asked if the two rappers (Kanye West and wizkhalifa) were to get into a fight who would win, Amber goes dumb hard for her man Wiz Khalifa! watch video of the interview

Check out the sunglasses Amber Rose is wearing.


Amber Rose is not smiling;

 I mean Amber is not happy at all! The model said she will be writing a book about her life in order to defend herself against all haters out there especially those who said Kanye west made her famous.

Apparently wizkhalifa’s fiancĂ© said this because she was criticised for posting photos of her trip to Ghana, with people saying she is a bad role model to the kids

 I cant wait for the book to be out; hopefully Amber Rose will share some tips on how to look good naked and in a bikini too. No nude pictures please! We have seen enough!
This is a tweet from Amber Rose, lashing her heart out to all the haters.

“U do something positive in this industry u get scrutinized I really came to the conclusion that its not even about me its the fact that I’m a woman…Why wouldn’t I speak to those girls? I AM West African just like them, I grew up poor just like them, most of those girls quit school to take care of their families JUST LIKE I DID. So how the hell do they not relate to my life and I theirs??? Talking to those young girls wasn’t a job for me feeding those kids wasn’t a job for me it wasn’t for publicity and I didn’t get paid to do it. I went there cuz I LOVE to help ppl…”


No comments: