Google+

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Rihanna goes bleach blonde on the cover of vogue UK magazine


Rihanna covers the November issue of vogue magazine looking like a white girl; the R n B singer is barely recognisable on the November issue of UK vogue magazine as she featured a bleach blonde hair style.

Rihanna who is known for her red hair since her 2010 album ,also proves she can still be sexy while fully clothed - as she posed in a knee length Armani prive couture.

The 23 year old who angered a Bangor farmer while stripping on his farm defended her outrageous outfits, controversial videos and growing up with a drug addicted dad.


On her controversial videos:
“That’s not me. That’s a part I play. You know, like it’s a piece of art… I just want to make music.”

On growing up with a drug addicted parent:
“I saw too much. I was way too mature for my age.”

No comments: