Google+

Thursday 10 November 2011

Who is the daddy? – Proud family man T.I

T.I has been showing the world that he is a very proud family man – husband and dad by releasing promo photos of his new VH1 reality TV series called “T.I & Tiny the family hustle”

T.I was recruited for the reality series after an 11 months stint in jail. T.I and wife Tameka are parents of six children – king, Domani, Zonique, Messiah, Deyjah and Major.

T.I hopes through the reality TV, his fans will have a chance to spy on his private live and the challenges of balancing work and family which a lot of other families are struggling with.

“Tameka and I have a strong, loving family,” T.I said “In this family documentary; you will see the challenges of raising children while balancing a career. It’s like a lot of families, only our home is in the spotlight.” Source Rap up

“T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” premieres December 5 at 9 p.m. on VH1

No comments: