Google+

Saturday 15 December 2012

Big brother Africa winner Karen Igho Brutally attacked !

karen before the assault
The Big brother Africa winner was slapped at a Smirnoff party in Lagos Nigeria. 
The attacker identified as  a security officer at the event said he was only trying to stop Karen Igho from going onto  the stage of the event. 

Karen on the other hand said she went on stage to support her friend Denrele Edun who was the host of the Smirnoff event.
face after the attack

Big brother star game winner Karen has promised to take legal action against the security guard and she also revealed on twitter that the security officer pulled out a gun during their arguement. 

@karenigho ‏@Karen_Igho
Wow I got slapped at a smirnof party, by a security He loaded his gun and put it to my face  

@karenigho ‏@Karen_Igho
All I wanted to do was to go support my friend @DENRELE_EDUNwho hosted the event

@karenigho ‏@Karen_Igho
Now my face is swollen and I'm in pain!!

@karenigho ‏@Karen_Igho
I know I have a good heart but I won't let this go with out fighting for justice cos he might do it to someone else

No comments: