Google+

Monday 22 August 2011

WIZKID IMPREGNATES UNI GIRL???????????


Wizkid impregnates Uni girl, claims Newspaper!
These allegations are spreading like wildfire right now. 


Wiz says rumours are untrue. But whatever the truth superstars are humans too at least wizzy is not impotent which some fans will be pleased to know, lol. Besides he has done well so far, all the girls in the world are after him. Would you have done better if in his shoes????????????



Wizkid has denied impregnating the girl , believe him not the papers!!!! In his own words “No, I don’t it’s just a rumour, I’m not thinking about that right now”……… “I really don’t want to find myself in that kind of situation, I’m all about my music now”


He was also rumoured to date tonto Dike and also rumoured to have stolen some songs from his album superstar.


However if this allegation (impregnating an undergraduate girl) is true, wizkid has indirectly apologised through a tweet on the 19 Aug here is what he tweeted:


“hey All…Got something to tell yall. In life, there are those times when you wonder about the wrong decisions you’ve made…. This is one of those times for me. I realised that I haven’t always lived up to everyone’s expectations from my loved ones to the immense love from my fans. I am sorry. Please pray for me…”



No comments: