Google+

Friday 19 August 2011

Women's Group to strike if Mercy Johnson goes ahead with wedding.




Mercy Johnson - Nollywood Actress
I am writing this post because I feel the media attack on Mercy Johnson (Nollywood actress) is now ridiculous; please leave the poor girl alone!!!!!!!


If lovely or what ever name she calls herself was interested in that guy why did she file for divorce in the first place. 


I also learnt  a group of women by the name of "Society for Nigerian Women" have written to pastor Chris Oyakilome of the Christ Embassy  Church warning that if the wedding goes ahead in this church, there will be a demonstration or shall we say strike.


Oh God! Please it is none of their business. She is in love let her marry her man. I think this lovely of a woman or shall I say attention grabber is just being jealous....we would all want to know why her marriage failed in the first place.

No comments: