Google+

Tuesday 27 September 2011

'Cover up' or leave my field Bangor farmer tells Rihanna

 farmer has finally told Rihanna what we have been dying to say to her. ‘Cover up’ or 'leave my field' the farmer orders Rihanna.

The incident took place at the farmer’s field in Bangor, where he had allowed Rihanna to film her new pop video.

The farmer said he was fetching his tractor when he saw the 23 year old singer – semi naked and thought her behaviour was inappropriate and unacceptable in a public place.
 Bikini Rihanna wore in field
The farmer named Dup Alderman Alan said he requested Rihanna and her team to stop filming. Oops!

‘I had my conversation with Rihanna and I hope she understands where I’m coming from, we shook hands’ the farmer said.

‘I wish no ill will against Rihanna and her friends; perhaps they could acquaint themselves with a greater God’. He continued.

Farmer reckons Rihanna needs the interference of God for wearing a bikini  in public. Lol

No comments: