Google+

Monday 26 September 2011

Ini Edo Dazzles at the premiere of her movie I'll Take my chances!


This is a proud day for Ini Edo as she poses for fans at the premiere of her movie I'll take my chances that took place at the Governors Banquet Hall in Uyo

Ini Edo sparkles in a long length black dress that attracted the attention of many who attended the movie premiere .Ini Edo looked fantastic, this was her night!

Joining Ini Edo at I’ll take my chances Red carpet were Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jumbo, Monalisa Chinda, Desmond Elliot, Ramsey Noah, Rukky Sanda, Nonso Diobi, Emem Isong, Richard Mofe Damijo and her husband Philip.

Nolllywood celebrities brought their A game to the red carpet – as they arrive for the premiere looking fabulous and very sophisticated.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one ini edo!!!!