Google+

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Happy Birthday lil wayne!


lil wayne and his daughter

Happy birthday lil Wayne! The talented Rapper is celebrating another year today, turning an unbelievable 29 years old!

Lil Wayne has got a lot to celebrate for this year - His latest LP, the Carter IV album, sold more copies during its first week in stores than any other album released this year.

Lil Wayne has not said a word on how he plans to celebrate his birthday tonight, however, here’s the tweet he sent on twitter at around midnight when he realized it was his birthday.
“Just kame out the booth and noticed it was my birthday…yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!now bak to work (sic),”

Other celebrities and fans have been floading the internet to wish the superstar a happy Birthday here is a few of what they said to lil wayne who started his day working on new music in the studio;

“Happy Bornday to di general…Weezy da boss (sic),” Drake wrote.

YM president, Mack Maine added, “#HappyBdayTunechi my Lil brother my partner in crime…..don’t have to pause when I say I love my bro!!! Thank God for another year (sic).”

“Hapi.BDay 2my son BMjR.realest nig (sic),” Bryan “Birdman” Williams joined in.
lil Wayne the daddy



No comments: