Google+

Monday 12 September 2011

Quote of the day: What Peter Odemwingie said after missing a penalty in the football match between West Brom vs. Norwich.



Peter Odemwingie missed a crucial penalty for West Bromwich yesterday in the match against Premiere League rivals Norwich. 


The Nigerian International, who scored the first goal, was given an opportunity to double his team’s tally during the second half of the match. Odemwingie stepped up, took the kick and promptly missed.


This missed opportunity meant that West Brom finished the match under a lot of pressure from the Norwich side who were pushing hard in the last minutes to pick up atleast a point.


Interviewed after the match, this is what Odemwingie had to say:
 "I made it difficult for my team-mates. I apologised to them. I was saying I'm sorry, I'm sorry' but we defended together after my mistake."


On the subject of scoring the only goal of the match he said:
"I think there will be a new atmosphere in the dressing room, where everyone is dancing. I've been injured for a few weeks and I'm happy. It's my first goal of the season and I am where I need to be mentally. It gave us confidence."


Odemwingie’s new hair style
During the match, Peter Odemwingie spotted a new hair style – short hair cut coloured gold.
The style appeared as a cross between a Chris Brown haircut and him going “Gaga”
Do you think his hairstyle is ludicrous?




No comments: