Google+

Friday 18 January 2013

Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Confirms Divorce Rumours


After weeks of rumours surrounding the state of her marriage, Chika Ike has finally confirmed that she is divorcing her husband of five years.The Nollywood actress admitted that she'd taken the decision to separate from her husband with great sadness and a heavy heart."its a very emotional period for me....Yes about the separation!! I have been separated for two years**Im in the process of my divorce**.."

Chika also requested that people respect her privacy during what has been a difficult time for her and her family. She writes on her twitter page."Before you judge!walk a mile in my shoes***alot of things have been said & written but like I said they re ignorant...I’ve moved on but marriage right now is not at the top of my list. I’m still trying to get myself together"

Meanwhile here is a video of Chika Ike 'getting herself together' on a vacation in Miami and Dubai.



  I

No comments: